Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Laundry Really?

I thought I would hear some more Dishes in the mix. If I had to choose just one, I would vote for the Dishes and here's why:

  1. They have to be done ALL THE TIME! Every day at least three times.
  2. There is never enough room in the dishwasher when you REALLY need it.
  3. You can't hide it when it needs to be done. Your laundry can pile up in the laundry room or behind a CLOSED closet door. Where do you hide DISHES?
  4. All of the clothes can go in the Washing Machine, or you take them to the dry cleaners. The "Dry Clean Only" dishes have to be done BY HAND.

Now I have to admit, Melany has it the worst. If you don't believe me, go check out her comment. SO, she can vote for both, I'll let you!

Today's poll has to do with Thank-yous. What is the best way to say thank-you? With a Treat? With a simple note? A phone call? Or a gift?

3 comments:

Sher said...

Paper plates.
'nuff said.

Heather - said...

being able to hide the laundry is my problem with it. If I can hide it, I have no motivation to get it done. You can't hide the dishes, so they get done.

Thank yous...I am trying to be better about this. I am embarrassed and ashamed to admit that I didn't send out thank you notes after our wedding. Not that we weren't grateful, because we were, but we were so poor we didn't have the extra money to buy 200 thank you cards, let alone the stamps to send them.
I think it depends on the situation, and I don't think that you need to go overboard, but I don't think that it hurts to be generous in your gratitude.

Lhone said...

I don't know how to say thank-you, so I just don't. sad...