Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The proof is in the shaving!

Shaving of my legs that is! I don't like having any sort of leg hair. And mostly is just bugs me when I go to sleep at night. I don't like the feel of there being pokies on my legs rubbing against the sheet. We all have our quirks right?

When I first started shaving YEARS ago, (or least it seems that way to me) I could get away with shaving just once a week. And then as years have progressed, it has needed to be done more and more frequently. And up until recently I have only needed to shave just about every other day. However, as of late, I have needed to shave every day! And what is up with that? However, I had an epiphany in the shower today. Isn't hair made up of dead cells? So, there you have it! My brain cells really are dying and is manifesting itself in the growth of my leg hair! So there you have it... I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So funny!

Sher said...

I hate to shave. HATE it! So, I never do it. Unless I'm going swimming, or I'm wearing a knee length skirt to church.
I'm usually pretty granola during the week. Does that gross you out?