Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm not blogging tomorrow...

I have decided right now that I am dedicating myself to cleaning my house so I am NOT going to blog on Tuesday. So, to make up for that I am going to do a quick post tonight.

Why do people pay to see LeAnn Rhimes sing? Is it just me or does her singing suck? Actually it isn't her singing so much as her enunciation of words. For example, there's that song "How Do I Live (Without you)" that she sings. It ends up sounding like...

HowdoI Lee wi ou ou?
I wannoo know?
HowdoI Bree wi ou ou if ou ever go?
HowdoI eer eer survie?
Howdahi, howdahi, O howdahi lee?

Trisha Yearwood sings that song much better than her hands down.

And what's with Nicolas Cage? I can't stand the guy. I have been told I have missed seeing some good movies like the National Treasure ones because I can't stand to watch the guy. He always looks like he is in pain to me. Like life just hurts him to look at anyone.

Some people I think, just make a bunch of money because they look good, not for much else. There is some pretty poor acting around. Take Brad Pitt for example, there are some roles that he has flat out nailed and then others that just leave you scratching your head. But his movies always make a ton of money because well, let's face it, he's yummy to look at.

I also don' know why some actors/actresses stoop. There are some people who really are great at acting on TV and they have made some poor movies just to be in a movie. I say hold out and do something respectable, or just stick to TV. I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lhone said...

"yummy to look at" hee hee... Don't tell Blaine, but that award goes to Daniel Craig. mmmm.. Just kidding Blaine!

Sher said...

I have to agree on Leeann Rhimes. I love Trisha Yearwood.
And I can't believe you don't like Nicolas Cage! I love him. Didn't you ever see Raising Arizona? That's what did it for me. And Gone is 60 seconds..and the list goes on...

Elisa said...

Leeann Rhimes bugs big time. She has a pig nose...

Nicolas Cage bugs me too. He uses the same voice for every character he plays-- but I still saw the National Treasure movies-- they're really good!

That first comment is a virus. Don't click on it.