SO, here are some of my dying wishes (And no I do not plan on dying any time soon, but just in case...)
- Steve is allowed to remarry, but she's got to be a good mom and a lousy wife...
- Someone's got to teach Steve how to do the girl's hair because I can't stand messy hair.
- I want fun music at my funeral, not depressing songs. There is to be NO singing of the song "Each Life that Touches Ours for Good." Because that is downright depressing. (I would even love it if my current VT's wouldn't mind playing the piano and singing something, but I won't cry if you don't want to, I wouldn't either...)
- My brothers and sisters can fight over who talks at my funeral (or they all can), but they get to do it - I would hope Jim would be HAPPY to.
- I get burried next to my baby. Then Steve next to me and if he ever got married again, she could go on the other side.
I think that is about it. I don't really care much about the rest. It's all depressing to think about, but this way, there is no confusion, no fighting and no questions. I'm just sayin' - and hope to never bring it up agiain.