Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sometimes I just say too much...

Why is it that I always find myself saying the stupidest things? And then after saying them just not shutting up? Why do I then feel like I need to explain my stupidity and thus make myself seem even more stupid. Next time I just need to after saying something stupid say, "Did that sound as stupid to you as it did to me?" and then just shut up, leave it alone and never address the subject again. For as long as I live... and then pray for the intelligence necessary to not make the same mistake again... I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Every single ding dong day of my life, I do this.

My mouth usually tastes like leather. Leather does not taste good, just in case you were wondering...

Lhone said...

um...specifics?

Heather - said...

I was wondering the same thing as Lisa!