This is a Tag from Sher. As I researched the Tag back, Wonder Woman, added a questtion as to do you know where Benji Schwimmer is right now? And aparently he was staying with a woman in her ward whose son was friends with him. Right here in Utah. (Just in case any of you were wondering.) And for those of you who don't know who he is, he won "So you think you can dance?" on Fox a couple of years ago. We are faithful watchers of the show, given Melissa's obsession with dance. So, back to the tag.
Step 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
Step 2: Add one more question of my own.
Step 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don't have one anymore. Not one specifically. Life is so busy now, no day really gives me a break. So, my answer would be a day that goes mostly good. (Don't laugh at the gramar, I talk to a two year old all day, and after that, real grammar gets fuzzy).
2. What is your biggest fear? Me dying young and leaving my kids without a mom.
3. What was your worst subject in school? English, hands down, which shouldn't be any surprise, you read my blog, you know it sucks.
4. Who did you hug last? Jayman, he is right here on my lap where I am saying, "Don't touch the computer!" Over and over again. And he keeps saying, "I don't like this song!" But I do, so we are having a little fight.
5. What websites do you visit when you go online? Blogger and email, is there anything else worthy of visiting?
6. What was the last item that you bought? Bread. We have been completely out since Saturday and I have been to the store twice since, but kept forgetting to get some. SO, last night I went and got me a free Redbox (They have a code for free Redbox every Wednesday in March on their Redblog) and bread.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia. Of course I would make sure that it is during the "wet". I watched Australia last night (it was my redbox). And man it was awesome during the "wet" that they talked about.
8. What if your favorite book? I don't have a favorite. I just like to read. I am reading "The book Thief" right now and really liking that.
9. What was the longest car ride you ever took? Out trip to Detroit two years ago.
10. What was the last movie you watched? Australia. I liked it, but prepare yourself it is LONG, like 2 1/2 hours long!
11. If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions, what would you do? Well, I would have to add 'and money was no object' to the question. I would start of with sleeping in, go out to breakfast, have a pedicure, and go shopping.
12. If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Paint the dang Living room, and finish decorating it.
13. If you could pick the single most pivotal moment in your life, what would it be and why? I think this is the question I will toss out.
14. In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Ourselves, because quite frankly, if we weren't around, life would mean nothing, right? If more people realized the significance of their own life, I think people would behave better.
15. If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? I would pick my town up and just move it somewhere warmer in the winter. Other than that, I like where I am. Well, I think maybe in moving the town I would NOT take some of the houses.
16. What's a item on your property you can't live without? Yeah, there's the obvious 'the house', but not having a car would kinda suck.
17. If you were stranded on a desert island, and got one luxury item to take with you, and one perosn to take with you, what and who would it be? I would take Steve and some sunscreen, who wants to get burned?
18. My added question? Who am I going to tag? Honestly anyone who wants to follow it, I would love to hear all your answers.